Saturday, March 8, 2014

second week of School based learning

I'm so exhausted...such a big week.

I probably should have blogged about this earlier but I forgot :I

Anyway, so i finally got to  go into a senior classroom, which surprisingly I actually enjoyed. It was really nice to have children who actually could hold a semi-mature conversation with you, :D.
And even the topics they were studying interested me.

The day after I was placed in a year two class...completely different. But still so fun!
The teacher was a bit stressed but it was nice for me to be able to walk around and various children the one on one help they seemed to need.

What was really interesting this last week was being able to participate in the newly founded Accelerated Learning Programme. We got to go around year one classrooms for thirty minutes or so and help little tables of year ones with their writing.
Its amazing how patient you have to be...I don't remember ever finding writing and reading as hard as some of the children I see find it.

Any ways better get some rest, so I will be going now,
Nighty Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment