Tuesday, March 11, 2014

SBL: 30 min PE lesson

Today went okay...not as smoothly as yesterday.
I had fun but I should have planned more. The kids powered through the lesson I had prepared so I had to think of more ideas on the spot.
I think I managed fine but next time I will prepare extra activities, just in case.
Today i had seven kids, as opposed to the six I had yesterday.
The extra one, although he means well, is a bit harder to teach than the others.
Hes a bit PE challenged but his enthusiasm is incredible :) so adorable...anyway...
he loved to bounce the ball, but it kinda bounced of sideways a bit, so he was constantly running after it. This was a bit of a distraction from the lesson...but other wise it was awesome.
I really can't think of anything else to say....bit of a blank really.
Cya:)

No comments:

Post a Comment